Start a new topic

Lil Swimmers

Our little guy just started going to the pool with us. So far we've been disappointed with the cloth swim diapers on the market. Any chance you wonderful rocket scientists can build a swim diaper?

15 people like this idea

Sophia, Tamara, Leah & Calley

We will be introducing swim diapers in early 2016, but will have samples before that and will definitely keep you guys in mind for being our testers.

Thanks for the ideas- please keep them coming!

Mohammed.

1 person likes this

Hi Sophia & Tamara!

I'm hoping the notes here help push the idea to the top!

Tracey.

1 person likes this

Helllllooooo! And yes, we want to see some swim diapers too! Thanks for your votes of confidence. They are definitely "on the list" but I can't say, just yet, when we can get these designed and ready for testing.

Yet.

But they're VERY high on the list.

Tracey

1 person likes this

That's excellent news! We would be happy to test them if you need, well our son will do the testing and we'll do the speaking :)

Cheers,

Sophia

I also have a little one that would be more than happy to test swim diapers. A toddler too if you need. :)

I'll test the diapers too! (Not me, my baby! )

We would love this too!  Completely understand how timelines always get pushed!  We'll test/purchase for sure :)

i second this request!

We are interested in swim diapers as well!! Hope you have something one day!!
Yes! I would love to see what you guys will come up with for a swim diaper. The options are limited here and I have yet to find one that fits well.
I was just about to ask this!!!

LOL AWESOME Michelle!

We'll keep you on the list!

I see this was supposed to be coming in 2016, anything for 2017 - we had to get swim ones from another provider but would've preferred lil helpers!!

I would love to be part of the testing your guys swimming diapers,  hopefully you guys will come out with some soon! Since I love your diapers so much!

Login or Signup to post a comment